3wTechs is one of the top Indian blog on Blogging, Internet marketing, Social media, SEO and WordPress. We allow guest post submission, which will help other bloggers to show case themselves infront of 3wTechs audience.
Along with guest post submission, we also offers Adsense revenue sharing, which will help you to earn money from writing your own articles. Your adsense ads will be displayed on your guest post. You can find more details below.
Why you should guest post at 3wTechs?
3wTechs is popular tech blog where we write about Blogging, SEO, WordPress, Social media & bookmarking, Affiliate marketing and make money online. We have over 12000 people subscribed on various medium (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter and we get around 10000 PV daily.
You will get lots of exposure when you submit your guest post at 3wTechs. This include backlink + traffic + recognition + Money. We will give you and your post enough exposure. At the same time you will be making money from our adsense revenue sharing program.
What do you meant by revenue sharing program?
Along with guest posting we give the flexibility to use your own adsense code in your post. So that any money you will make out of it will be credited into your adsense account. This ad sharing is 100%, that means we don’t rotate your ads & your ads will stay forever on your post.
What if you don’t have Google adsense account ?
In case if you don’t have adsense account now, you can apply for one. At any point of time, when you will enter your adsense code. It will start showing your advertisement, including your old posts. At this moment we only support adsense integration and we are working on integrating more ad network in future.
Guest post guidelines:
The only motto behind letting other to guest post on 3wTechs to give them more exposure. We give all the liberty to self promotion until unless it’s not hindering our readers readability.
In simple words, you are allowed to use one backlink to your own post if it is related to the topic.
- Credit : 3wTechs respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post.
- Article Quality: Article should be minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details is like half cooked food and no one would love such articles. We take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Do add relevent images to make your post more visually appealing. If you are a video blogger, a video in your post would be handy for readers.
- No Affiliate link : We understand you want to make money and that’s why we offer Adsense sharing. Please do not add any affiliate links.
- Self promotion : We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self promotion or promoting and paid or paid service.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts and comments from 3wTechs. Also by submitting post to 3wTechs, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
We get more than 10 posts every day, so usually a post goes accepted or rejected within 10 days of submission. We Email users about the status of the post or you can always ping us using contact form for any queries.
How to submit guest post?
You can submit guest post directly from dashboard by registering your account.
If you are familiar with WordPress, you can submit your guest post via creating an account and submit it from WordPress dashboard. If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in WLW or MS Word format at admin@3wTechs.com
Submittting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discus the topic before submitting, you can always Email me at the above link.
In case if you have any query regarding guest posting at 3wTechs, do let us know via contact form.